We are committed to data transparency and protecting the privacy of all our customers. In addition to shipping purposes, we collect your data to provide you with discounts, exclusive deals, news, event information, and other initiatives related to our business. We will not share this data with anyone without your explicit consent. We have put into place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your data.
We believe that you deserve to know how we collect and use the data you provide us, outlined below. Our policy, recently updated to reflect GDPR compliance standards, applies to all the information collected on Kemado Group, Inc’s web properties, specifically mexicansummer.com, anthology.net, and marfamyths.com, etc.
How we collect your information
We use several methods to collect your data, including:
- Direct interactions. We receive the personal information you provide us when placing an order by website, phone, email, etc. This includes data you provide when you create an account on our website; sign up for our newsletter; enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. When you land on our web properties, we may automatically collect technical data about your device, browsing actions, IP address, browser type, time zone and location, operating system, etc.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may also receive personal data about you from third parties and publicly available sources including analytics providers (Google Analytics), advertising networks (Google AdSense), social media platforms (Facebook pixel), social marketing platforms (ToneDen), event marketing platforms (Official Community), e-commerce platforms (Woo), email marketing services (MailChimp), payment delivery systems (Eventbrite), etc.
How we use your information
- Newsletters. We send you discounts, exclusive deals, news, event information, and other initiatives related to our business.
- Advertisements. We promote new releases, sales, and other initiatives on digital and social media platforms
How to unsubscribe from our emails
To unsubscribe from Mexican Summer newsletters, click here.
To unsubscribe from Anthology newsletters, click here.
To unsubscribe from Marfa Myths newsletters, click here.