I have placed an order on Outpost, now what?
- Please note that an order receipt will be sent when you place your order. Once your order ships, we will send a shipping confirmation email with tracking details. Even if your tracking indicates that your order is in “pre-shipment” status it may already be in transit and on its way to you. Please allow for at 7-10 business days from receipt of shipping confirmation for delivery.
I have an issue with a missing and/or damaged mail order.
- For all merchandise: If you still have the box it was shipped in, please take a picture of it to help us determine if it was damaged in transit. Also, take a picture of the damage to the actual product.
- For Records, if it is an issue with how the audio is playing back (snaps, crackles, pops, etc.) take a short video. Send all of these, along with your order confirmation or receipt to email@example.com and we will address the issue promptly.
What is your return policy?
- All sales are final. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your order.
- For books: Anthology Editions accepts returns if the book is in sellable condition and still packaged within the shrink-wrap. Refunds are provided once the book is received back into our warehouse. Please allow 15-25 days for returns processing. Deluxe and Ultra Deluxe purchases are non-returnable.
I’m having a problem with the MP3 download code that came with my vinyl LP.
- First, double check that you are entering the code number fully and exactly. The code is case-sensitive. Please make sure that you are not confusing l’s with 1’s and capital-O’s with 0’s, etc. If after double-checking all this you are still unable to make the download work, please email email@example.com.
Where do I send my demos / submissions / past releases for consideration?
- Please submit all demos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer not to receive physical demos in the mail.
Does Mexican Summer have an internship program?
- Indeed, we do. If you attend school in the greater New York area and would like a non-credited internship, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Mexican Summer does not host an official internship program, but we do provide the experience and a daily stipend.
Is Mexican Summer / Anthology / Kemado Records hiring?
- Not presently, but please check our social media for future positions.
I’m having a problem ordering something from the Mexican Summer webstore. Who should I contact?
- Please provide as much detail as you can (screenshots help!), the url of the page where you are encountering the issues, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact about using Mexican Summer music in a film, television program, or advertisement? What about for low budget / student films?
- For all licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com
I just opened a new independent record store / I’m putting together a record fair that I’d like Mexican Summer or Anthology to participate in.
- Please send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to see Mexican Summer and Anthology releases represented in your world.
I have a bookstore / retail location and would like to purchase Anthology Editions books for resale.
- Please email email@example.com for a new account application.
What is Anthology? Is it a subsidiary label?
- Anthology is a reissue imprint that is part of the Kemado Group. If it helps, you can think of Anthology as a sister label.
Who distributes Mexican Summer, Anthology Recordings, and Anthology Editions?
- Mexican Summer and Anthology Recordings are distributed by Caroline in North America, and Essential in EU. For all other inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email any other questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, depending on which label your question regards.
- Anthology Editions books are currently distributed direct through Kemado Records, Inc in the United States and through Antenne Books in the UK and Europe. Books are shipped from our Brooklyn, NY warehouse.
- For distribution inquiries please contact email@example.com.